THE X-FILES: What we loved & hated about Plus One
This week we got the first standalone episode of the new season and it didn’t disappoint. Creepy, cool, violent, this was a true X-files episode! And, even better, it’s not quite like anything other episodes that I remember.
11.3 Plus One
What we loved:
- Back to a good old-fashioned creep-fest
- Evil twins!
- The witty banter and the physical comedy (take care to avoid the Dookie)
- Scully managing to talk her doppleganger away by being rational
- The Scully-Mulder dynamic and the “what happens when we’re old” discussion – so heartwarming – like a real partnership/relationship of that many years should be
What we hated:
- Pretty much nothing – this was a great episode
What were your favorite and least favorite parts? Tell us in the comments!
Watch all-new episodes of The X-files on Wednesdays at 8/7c on FOX!