Pretty Little Liars thrilled us last night with the most shocking reveal yet, and if you haven’t watched the summer finale yet, stop reading because you’re going to be spoiled if you don’t. Fair warning!
Executive Producer Oliver Goldstick fed some juicy morsels to TV Line that explains a lot about some decisions made by the characters in the show. He also sets the tone for season 3B and it’s going to be thrilling. Well frustrating, for me, but thrilling!
Some points that Goldstick makes are:
- He reminds us that the four friends are not guilt-free victims of A’s attacks;
- “The mystery of Toby, his motivation and why he’d do this to the girls is explored.”
- Jenna left town for her own safety, and though she’ll be gone for a bit, she’ll be back;
- Regarding Aria and Ezra’s relationship: Aria is going to find out she’s in way over her head. “The longer you hold on to secrets, the worse they get.”
- Paige is going to become the princess in the tower, thanks to her strict parents;
- We’ll find out who shot Caleb early on in season 3B;
- It seems as though Spencer and Toby will remain together for some time. This is going to be the fun yet frustrating part of S3B. “You know something the girls don’t.”
- Mona will be back to torture the girls in a whole new way.
You can read the entire interview at TV Line. Don’t forget that between now and the fall premiere, we’ll get another Halloween Pretty Little Liars special episode at the end of October.