As Dollhouse continues production on its unexpected second season, the list of guest stars is getting us pretty excited. So far FOX has announced that Jamie Bamber (Battlestar Galactica, Horatio Hornblower), Summer Glau (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Firefly), Michael Hogan (Battlestar Galactica), Keith Carradine (Dexter) and Alexis Denisof (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel) have signed on for various roles. Here’s what we know about them so far:
- Jamie Bamber appears in the season premiere as Echo’s new husband (presumably he has hired Echo to pose as his wife).
- Summer Glau begins her guest spot in the fifth episode of the season, scheduled to air in October. Set for at least 2 episodes, Glau plays Bennett, aDollhouse employee who shares a past with Echo.
- Alexis Denisof a U.S. senator leading a witch hunt to track down the Dollhouse. Which means we’ll see him in a suit. I approve!
- Michael Hogan comes to the Dollhouse hoping to stop a psychotic family member’s killing spree, which we hope means Sierra gets to kick some butt again.
- Keith Carradine is a nemesis of Adelle DeWitt’s and comes to stir up some trouble. Because Adelle doesn’t have enough of that laying around.
Also returning with multi-episode arcs for season two are Amy Acker as Whiskey/Dr. Saunders and Miracle Laurie as November/Madeline. Dollhouse returns Friday, September 25 at 9/8c on FOX.